This privacy notice for CT3 Education (“Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) describes how and why we might collect, store, use, and/or share (“process”) your information when you use our services (“Services”), such as when you:
- Visit our website at https://ct3education.com or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
Questions or concerns? Reading this privacy notice will help you understand your privacy rights and choices. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, please do not use our services. If you still have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on CT3,, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when you participate in activities with our services, or otherwise when you contact us.
Personal Information Provided by You. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include, but is not limited to the following:
- phone numbers
- email addresses
- job titles
- mailing addresses
Sensitive Information. We do not process sensitive information. All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
In Short: Some information — such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics — is collected automatically when you visit our website.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate our website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Services, and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes. Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
The information we collect includes:
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. However, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
Information collected from other sources
In Short: We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, and other outside sources.
In order to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing, offers, and services to you and update our records, we may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, affiliate programs, data providers, and from other third parties. This information includes mailing addresses, job titles, email addresses, phone numbers, intent data (or user behavior data), Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, social media profiles, social media URLs, and custom profiles, for purposes of targeted advertising and event promotion.
- HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We process your information to provide, improve, and administer our Services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with law. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent.
We process your personal information for a variety of reasons, depending on how you interact with our Services, including:
- To facilitate account creation and authentication and otherwise manage user accounts. We may process your information so you can create and log in to your account, as well as keep your account in working order.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may process your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the requested service.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may process the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt out of our marketing emails at any time. For more information, see “WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?” below.
- To deliver targeted advertising to you. We may process your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising tailored to your interests, location, and more.
- To determine the effectiveness of our marketing and promotional campaigns. We may analyze the information you provide to us, including your interactions with our marketing materials, to assess the success of our campaigns and improve our marketing strategies.
- To send administrative information to you. We may process your personal information to send you updates about our Services, respond to your comments or inquiries, provide technical support, and inform you about important changes to our policies and terms.
- To comply with legal obligations and prevent fraud. We may process your personal information to fulfill our legal obligations, such as responding to court orders, subpoenas, or regulatory requests, and to prevent fraudulent activities, unauthorized access, and other harmful or illegal activities.
- To improve our Services and develop new features. We may process your information to analyze user behavior, preferences, and trends, enabling us to enhance and optimize our Services and develop new features and functionalities.
- To conduct research and analysis. We may use your information to conduct research and analyze trends and usage patterns to better understand our users’ needs and preferences. This helps us improve the quality of our Services and provide a more personalized experience.
- For other purposes with your consent. In some cases, we may ask for your consent to process your personal information for specific purposes. If we do, we will explain the purpose and obtain your consent before proceeding.
**3. WHEN AND WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?**
In Short: We share your personal information with third parties in certain situations.
We may share your personal information with third parties under the following circumstances:
– With service providers: We may share your personal information with trusted third-party service providers who assist us in providing, maintaining, and improving our Services. These service providers may have access to your personal information only to perform tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
– With business partners: We may share your personal information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions. If you choose to engage with these offerings, your personal information may be subject to their privacy policies and practices.
– With affiliates: We may share your personal information with our affiliates, subsidiaries, and parent companies, but only as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice.
– With legal and regulatory authorities: We may disclose your personal information in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. We may also share your personal information when we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our terms of service, or as otherwise required by law.
– With your consent: We may share your personal information with third parties for other purposes when we have your consent to do so.
*We do not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
The types of cookies and tracking technologies we use include:
– **Essential cookies**: These are necessary for the proper functioning of our Services and cannot be turned off in our systems.
– **Analytics cookies**: These cookies help us analyze how you use our Services, allowing us to improve their performance and functionality.
– **Advertising cookies**: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
– **Social media cookies**: These cookies allow you to share our content on social media platforms or engage with our social media profiles.
You can control cookies through your browser settings and other tools. However, please note that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of certain parts of our Services.
**5. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?**
In Short: We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
We retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and processed, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. The criteria we use to determine our retention periods include the nature of the information, the purposes for which we process it, and whether we have any legal obligations that require us to keep it. When we no longer need your personal information, we will securely delete or anonymize it.
**6. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?**
In Short: We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
We take the security of your personal information seriously and use reasonable measures to safeguard it. We have implemented a variety of security technologies and procedures to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
**7. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?**
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to individuals under 18 years of age.
Our Services are not intended for individuals under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from minors. If we become aware that a minor has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information and terminate the minor’s account.
**8. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?**
In Short: You have certain rights regarding the use and disclosure of your personal information.
You have the following privacy rights:
– **Right to access**: You have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you.
– **Right to rectification**: You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal information we hold about you.
– **Right to erasure**: You have the right to request that we delete your personal information under certain conditions.
– **Right to restrict processing**: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information under certain conditions.
– **Right to object to processing**: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information under certain conditions.
– **Right to data portability**: You have the right to request that we transfer the data we have collected to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions.
– **Right to withdraw consent**: If we rely on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact information provided at the end of this privacy notice. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe and in accordance with applicable laws.
**9. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?**
In Short: Yes, we may update this privacy notice periodically to reflect changes to our practices or for other operational, legal, or regulatory reasons.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time to reflect changes to our practices or for other operational, legal, or regulatory reasons. If we make material changes to this notice, we will provide notice of such changes as required by applicable law. We encourage you to review this notice periodically to stay informed about our information practices.
**10. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?**
If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice or our data practices, you can contact us at:
1559 B Sloat Blvd., #326
San Francisco, CA 94132
Please include “Privacy Notice” in the subject line of your communication.